15th International Conference on Tribology
17 - 19 May 2017, Kragujevac, Serbia
28 Years Long Tradition of Serbiatrib Conference.
About the Conference
Organizing Scientific Conferences, Serbian Tribology Society plays a significant role in helping engineers and researchers to introduce in the fundamentals of tribology and to present their experience, solutions and research results.
• Fundamentals of friction and wear
• Tribological properties of solid materials
• Surface engineering and coating tribology
• Lubricants and lubrication
• Tribotesting and tribosystem monitoring
• Tribology in machine elements
• Tribology in manufacturing processes
• Tribology in transportation engineering
• Design and calculation of tribocontacts
• Sealing tribology
• Nano and microtribology
• Other topics related to tribology
An abstract of approximately 300 words should be written in MS Word and submitted by e-mail not later than 10 February 2017. Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results and conclusion of the work that will be presented in the final paper.
The abstract must be edited according to the guide for authors and should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com.